All American Collection Comfortable Soft Plush Light Polyester Bamboo Nursing Travel Pillow for Mom Baby Toddler
Your search for the exclusive Nursing Pillow is finally over!
Our New Portable, Soft and Light Nursing Pillow provides not only comfort to Mom and Baby but it is multipurpose too. You can use it on the floor to support your child as they learn to sit upright or wear it around your house for proper nursing support.
- Exclusive Comfort For First Timer Moms – Breastfeeding might be painful at first for first-time moms. The best nursing pillow can give you the proper comfort and support you need. A nursing pillow is designed to make nursing your new born easier and more comfortable for you. With the All American Collection Nursing Pillow, you can set your baby at the right height while feeding. It will also help you relax as this pillow removes strain from your back as it can be worn around your waist.
- 100% polyester – The All American Collection Nursing Pillow is made of 100% polyester, so you are assured that it’s durable and will last for a long time.
- Feather-soft microfibers – The hypoallergenic microfibers used to stuff the nursing pillow are as soft as feathers without the risk of irritation.
- Machine washable – Keeping it clean is never a problem as the All American Collection Nursing Pillow is machine washable. The pillow will remain soft even after washing.
- Soft polyester cover – The All American Collection Nursing Pillow has a soft polyester cover that’s easy to wash.
- PREMIUM QUALITY MATERIAL: The Nursing Pillow is filled with 100% Polyester. The cover is 40% Bamboo and 60% Polyester that make it portable, soft and light.
- TOTAL PROTECTION FOR EVERYBODY: The Nursing Pillow is made from an exclusive material that pillow always remains soft and light. The pillow is allergen-resistant and the cover is soft to protect your infant’s skin from irritation.
- EASY CLEAN – MACHINE WASHABLE PILLOW: Keeping the Nursing pillow clean is very easy and machine washable. The Nursing pillow will remain soft even after washing it too.
- MULTIPURPOSE: The Nursing pillow is exclusively designed for mom and baby in Breastfeeding, Bottle Feeding, and Propping etc. It is multipurpose and could be used in versatile ways. It is just great for use at home, also convenient for travel. You can use it on the floor to support your child as they learn to sit upright or wear it around your house for proper nursing support.
- MOM AND BABY’S COMFORT: The Nursing Pillow is certainly designed to meet the needs of both the mother and the baby. The material used for pillow does not develop any allergies to mother and baby. The pillow case is very smooth that protects your baby’s skin from irritation. The pattern and color on the pillow provide calm feelings.
- Product Dimensions : 19 x 16 x 4 inches
- Item model number : 4336284852
- Material Type : Cotton
- Care instructions : Machine Wash
- Item Weight : 1.19 pounds
You may be interested in the following Nursing Pillow
Boppy Nursing Pillow and Positioner – Notebook Black/Gold
Boppy Original Nursing Pillow – Sketch Slate Gray (Cotton Blend Fabric with allover fashion)
Are you considering Baby Loungers instead of Nursing Pillows?
Nursing mothers can benefit greatly from using a baby lounger pillow. Your infant will be in a relaxed position ideal for nursing thanks to these pillows. A baby lounger can also be comfy for mothers since you don’t have to hold their kid. Babies often fall asleep while breastfeeding; if this happens to you, put your child on a flat surface instead of leaving them in the baby lounger.
It’s important to know that baby loungers and nursing pillows are meant to be used when the baby is awake and alert (NOT sleeping). There have been a lot of high-profile safety recalls, and the elephant boppy lounger was one that caused a public scare. Since many babies fall asleep while nursing, you should move your baby to a flat surface instead of letting them keep sleeping in the baby lounger..
The only baby lounger that is safe is one that is used while the baby is alert, awake, and being constantly watched. You can be sure that your baby’s airways are always open this way.