BlueFire Professional Stereo Gaming Headset – For PS4, Xbox One (Red) | Headphones with Mic and LED Lights for PlayStation 4, Xbox
Take gaming audio and comfort on Xbox One and PS4 to the next level with the BlueFire gaming headset.
- The BlueFire’s latest lightweight and comfortable design, with 50mm neodymium diver that let you hear every crisp high and thundering low, plus convenient in-line controls that allow you to quickly and easily adjust Master Volume and Mic Mute.
- This gaming headset also includes an adjustable mic, which can be removed when watching movies and listening to music, and the versatile 3.5mm jack makes it perfect for using with the new Xbox one controller, PS4 Pro and PS4 consoles, as well as with PC, Mac and compatible mobile/tablet devices.
- 【Wide Compatibility】Plug and Play, Support PS4 in stereo mode, Laptop, Computer, iPad, Smart Phone and Xbox One S, New Xbox one (old Xbox one need extra Microsoft Adapter).
- 【Crystal Clear Stereo Sound】High Precision 50mm Driver, bring you vivid sound field, sound clarity, sound shock feeling, splendid ambient noise isolation, capable of various games.
- 【Comfortably Soft and Lightweight Earmuffs】The earmuffs use skin-friendly protein Leather material, super soft over-ear pads allow you to play for hours in completely comfort.
- 【Convenient Mute and Volume Controls】Volume dial and mute switch are close at hand for quick and precise sound adjustments.
- 【Dazzle LED Lighting】LED lights are designed on the earcups and microphone, highlighting the atmosphere of the game.
Driver Diameter: 50mm
Sensitivity: 108dB ± 3dB at 1KHz
Frequency range: 15Hz-20KHz
Mic dimension: 6.0 * 2.7mm
Mic sensitivity: -38dB +/- 3dB
Mic impedance: 2.2kohm
Directivity: All directional
Cable length: Approx. 2.1Meter
LED working voltage: DC5V +/- 5%
Working current: Below 100mA.
Headset interface: 3.5mm(4pin) + USB (USB for LED light)
Headphone size: Approx. 225*225*110mm/ 8.9*8.9*4.3in
Headphone weight: 400g / 14.1oz
What is included: 1 x 3.5mm Stereo Gaming Headphone 1 x Audio Y Splitter
Note: 1. This headset doesn’t support old Xbox one, if you want to use it on old Xbox one, you will need an adapter, which is not included. 2. The USB is just for LED lights to work, the headphone couldn’t work only with the USB, it has to plug the 3.5 mm plug at the same time.