Boba Wrap Baby Carrier, Grey
– Original Stretchy Infant Sling, Perfect for Newborn Babies and Children up to 35 lbs
” From birth to around 18 months, nothing takes you farther than the essential Boba Wrap. “
It’s free of buckles, straps and snaps and ties up into the perfect fit every time-just a couple of practice runs with our wrap instructions and you’ll be a total pro. Now you too can fall in love with the wrap-style carrier that lets you wander the world with baby in tow-your voice and heartbeat soothing every step along the way.
With each Boba Wrap you get so much more than just a baby carrier!
The Wrap comes with Boba’s full support – our babywearing education team is kind and knowledgeable and ready to help.
We stand by our product 100%.
- Simple, no-guess tying instructions and just one size make this wrap your go-to baby carrier for the first three months of parenthood. It was the first of its kind and the simplicity of the idea has kept moms and babies together for 10 years.
- Stretchy and soft, machine washable fabric that will keep your baby close.
- ERGONOMIC seat for baby, ergonomic weight distribution for mom and dad!
- Easy to tie and easy to breastfeed in. It even acts as a privacy shield for nursing moms!
- Bond with your little one while getting back into the swing of things: you’ll be able to tie this once and then wear it out and about. 95% Cotton, the Spandex in our wrap allows it to retain its shape and not loosen or sag as you re-adjust to nurse or take baby out to go for a ride in the car.
- 95% Cotton allows for airflow and easy care and long-term durability. Like your favorite T-Shirt, cotton is a natural fiber that we all know and love!
- 5% Spandex gives your wrap a small amount of stretch. Like your favorite yoga pants, Spandex gives your wrap the ability to form to your body and your baby.
- Easy to tie – There is just one way to tie your Boba Baby Wrap making this the no-guess choice for carrying your baby. Each time you wrap your child, you’re creating the perfect Ergonomic
- Seat that will keep your baby in the correct posture for healthy hip development.