Boppy Original Nursing Pillow and Positioner – Sketch Slate Gray (Cotton Blend Fabric with allover fashion)
The original, award-winning Boppy Nursing Pillow celebrates over 25 years of supporting moms, dads and babies!
This versatile nursing pillow lifts baby to a more ergonomic position for comfortable breastfeeding and bottle feeding, giving relief to your arms and back. Bond with your new baby by using the Boppy Nursing Pillow while you’re breastfeeding or bottle feeding. In addition to breastfeeding and bottle feeding, the Boppy Pillow transitions to the perfect support pillow for different stages of development including propping, tummy time and learning to sit.
The Boppy Pillow supports baby as she grows and develops and this multi-use pillow can be used for babies up to one year old.
- The Original Boppy Slipcovered Pillow is the famous Boppy Nursing Pillow with a Boppy Classic Slipcover.
- Boppy Slipcovers are removable for easy washing.
- The Boppy Pillow and Boppy Slipcover are both machine washable.
- Additional slipcovers sold separately.
- 30 YEARS OF COMFORT AND SUPPORT WHILE NURSING: The award-winning Boppy Original Pillow provides your arms and back relief by lifting your baby to a more ergonomic position when breastfeeding or bottle feeding. This fashionable pillow is a cotton blend fabric with an allover fashion.
- VERSATILE USES FOR 0-12 MONTHS: The Boppy Original Nursing Pillow supports your newborn through their entire first year with propping, tummy time, sitting or just discovering little fingers and toes. Designed for your baby’s supervised, awake time.
- EASY CARE, MACHINE WASHABLE: The Boppy Pillow and Boppy Pillow Cover are machine washable because little messes happen. All Boppy Pillow Covers are sold separately and are guaranteed to fit the Boppy Pillow. Having an extra Boppy Pillow Cover, that easily zips on and off, is great for between wash cycles.
- AWARD-WINNING QUALITY: The Boppy Pillow has won several awards voted on by parents and the baby community. The most recent wins are from the BabyCenter Mom’s Pick Best of 2018 and the 2018 What to Expect Must-Have Winner.