The Evenflo Maestro is a forward facing-harnessed car seat holding children from 22-50 pounds (height: 28-50″ ) that also can be converted to a belt-positioning booster for children from 40-110 pounds (height: 43-57″ ). In addition to 4 shoulder harness and 2 crotch strap positions, this seat’s innovative design adjusts to fit your child’s needs as they continue to grow. Accredited as a “Best Bet” by the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety, the Maestro’s auto adjusting belt path assists in properly positioning a vehicle lap’s shoulder belt across your child’s shoulder to provide optimal safety. We’ve designed and tested the Maestro’s structural integrity to withstand approximately two times the energy of the Federal Crash Test Standard. It also exceeds Evenflo’s own rigorous side impact testing standards. The great thing about the Maestro headrest is that the unique shape guides the belt around your child’s neck and shoulder for a perfect fit. Your child will also appreciate that the integrated cup holders have flexible bands to keep their snacks and drinks secure. The soft, machine washable seat pad allows for easy cleanup of any messes. The lightweight design comes equipped with an easy to use LATCH system, including tether, for easy installation and movement between multiple vehicles. The Evenflo Maestro 2-in-1 Harness Booster Car Seat for infants and toddlers is designed, engineered, tested, molded and assembled in the United States. For almost a century, Evenflo has been a leader in safety, innovation and education. The Evenflo Maestro adheres to that mission in providing a convertible car seat that combines safety, comfort and ease for the ultimate value in child restraints.Cleaning Instructions – DO NOT lubricate or immerse in water any part of this child restraint, unless rinsing is permitted. Plastic and metal parts may be wiped clean with mild soap and water and dried with a soft cloth. Do not use abrasive cleaners or solvents. Take care not to damage any labels. The harness can be wiped clean with mild soap and water. Allow harness to air dry. Machine wash the seat pad separately in cold water, delicate cycle. Tumble dry 10 to 15 minutes on low heat. Periodically inspect and clean the restraint’s crotch buckle of food, liquids, and other debris to ensure proper latching. Place the buckle in a cup of warm water and gently agitate the buckle back and forth. Press the red button several times while the buckle is in the water. Do not submerge the harness strap. To avoid damage to the buckle, do not clean the buckle with soap or detergents and do not use a lubricant.
- This 2-in-1 Combination Booster Car Seat fitting children from 22-110 lbs. converts from a 5-point harnessed car seat to belt-positioning booster allowing for extended use as your child grows
- The Maestro Harness Booster Car seat helps protect harnessed children from 22-65pounds and belt-positioned children from 40-110 pounds. Harnessed booster age: At least two years of age. Seat belt booster age:At least four years of age
- In case of the 5 point harness , the featured height recommendation is 71 to 127 centimeters (28 to 50 inches) and tops of the child’s ears are
at or below the top of the child restraint headrest . In case of the belt positioning booster , the height recommendation is given by 110 to 145 centimeters (43.3 to 57 inches) and tops of the child’s ears are at or below the top of the child restraint headrest
- Designed and tested for both Side Impact and Structural Integrity at energy levels approximately 2 times the Federal Crash Test Standards to keep your child safe
- Integrated cup holders keep drinks close without increasing the width of the car seat, allowing multiple car seats to fit your back seat.Once your child has reached 40 lbs. and at least 4 years of age, you may transition to the booster version of this seat with your vehicle’s seat belt