Exploding kittens is a card game for people who are into kittens and explosions and laser beams and sometimes goats. In this highly-strategic, kitty-powered version of Russian roulette, players draw cards until someone draws an exploding kitten, at which point They explode, they are Dead, and they are out of the game — unless that player has a defuse card, which can defuse the kitten using things like laser pointers, belly rubs, and catnip sandwiches. All of the other cards in the deck are used to move, mitigate, or avoid the exploding kittens. Exploding kittens is the most-backed crowd funded project ever, The most-funded game in the history of Kickstarter, and has paved the way for peace and tranquility in the modern world.
- Exploding kittens is the perfect card game for adults, teens and kids who are into kittens and explosions and laser beams and sometimes goats.
- More than 8 million copies sold, breaking records in kids games, adult games and everything in-between.
- A highly strategic, kitty-powered version of Russian roulette. Basically, if you draw an exploding kitten, you lose and you are full of loser sad-sauce. If you don’t explode, you win! Congratulations, you are full of greatness!
- This “game of the year” award winner is the perfect holiday gift If you’re looking for board games for adults but want to be able to play fun games with your kids as well.
- “It’s like UNO, except there are goats, magical enchiladas and kittens that can kill you.” -Cnn
- This holiday gift favorite takes 5 minutes to learn, 15 minutes to play, is for 2-5 players (ages 7+) and includes 56 cards, Box and instructions.