Graco 4Ever Extend2Fit 4-in-1 Convertible Car Seat
The Gracobaby 4Ever Extend2Fit 4-in-1 Convertible Car Seat gives you 10 years with one car seat
It’s comfortable for your child and convenient for you as it transitions from rear-facing infant car seat (4-50 lb) to forward-facing 5-point harness toddler car seat (22-65 lb) to high-back belt-positioning booster (40-100 lb) to backless belt-positioning booster (40-120 lb).
With the addition of the 3-position extension panel, 4Ever Extend2Fit provides 5″ of extra legroom allowing your child to ride safely rear-facing longer. For a proper fit, the Simply Safe Adjust Harness System and 10-position headrest lets you adjust the harness and headrest together, with no rethreading. The 6-position recline keeps your child comfortable, while the In Right LATCH system with one-second attachment makes installation easy.
It’s the only seat that truly goes from baby to booster.
Care and Maintenance:
- Machine-washable seat cushion.
- Metal and plastic parts may be cleaned with mild soap & water.
- Buckle may be cleaned with a damp cloth.
- 4-in-1 seat grows with your child, so you can enjoy 10 years of use, from 4 – 120 lb Extend2Fit 4-position extension panel provides 5″ additional leg room
- Up to 50 lb rear-facing allowing your child to safely ride rear-facing longer plush inserts keep your child comfortable washable seat cover is easy to remove without removing the harness
- Simply Safe Adjust Harness System headrest and Harness adjust together one-hand, 10-position adjustable headrest easily adapts for your growing child
- In Right LATCH system for an easy, one-second LATCH attachment integrated belt lock-off for easy vehicle seat belt installation easy-to-read level indicator helps eliminate rear-facing installation guesswork
- 2 integrated cup holders keeps your child’s drinks or snacks close at hand integrated harness storage compartment holds unused harness straps while in the belt positioning booster mode
- Graco ProtectPlus Engineered: a combination of the most rigorous crash tests that helps protect your child in frontal, side, rear & rollover crashes; additional testing based on the New Car Assessment Program and for extreme car interior temperatures
- Harness straps may be spot cleaned