The American Academy of Pediatrics recommends children ride rear-facing until at least 2 years of age. Extend2Fit convertible car seat features a 4-position extension panel that provides 5″ of extra legroom allowing your child to ride safely rear-facing longer. The seat can be used rear-facing from 4-50 lb. and forward-facing from 22-65 lb. The seat features Simply Safe Adjust which allows you to adjust the height of the harness and headrest as your child grows, InRight LATCH for a one-second LATCH attachment and Fuss Free harness storage which holds the buckle out of the way, so it’s easy to get baby in and out.Care – Machine-washable seat cushion,Metal and plastic parts may be cleaned with mild soap and cool water,Buckle may be cleaned with a damp cloth,Harness straps may be spot cleaned.
- 4-position extension panel provides 5″ additional leg room; helps protect rear-facing infants from 4-50 lb. and forward-facing toddlers from 22-65 lb. with up to 50 lb. rear-racing to rear-face longer
- Simply Safe Adjust Harness System adjusts the height of your harness and headrest in one motion; 10-position headrest adjusts easily for your growing child. 6-position recline helps keep your child comfy
- Engineered & rigorously crash tested to meet or exceed US Standard FMVSS 213; Extend2Fit convertible car seat has been side impact tested for occupant retention solely with the built-in 5-point harness system
- InRight LATCH system for an easy, one-second LATCH attachment; easy-to-read level indicator for hassle-free installation; 6-position recline helps keep your child comfy
- Fuss Free Harness Storage to get baby in and out easily; integrated, dual cup holders help keep your child’s drink close ; Seat pad is comfortable and machine-washable