Video Baby Monitor Night Vision Camera & Two Way Talk Audio System &
Temperature Sensor Monitor Long Transmission Range Monitoring 3.5″ Large
LCD Screen Display
Nowadays,children were required more independence ,the stronger
Independence the more strong ability to adapt to society.So the development
of children’s independence needs to be start now.
With this home video camera baby monitor,parents don’t have to worry about
the baby kicking quilt cold, or fall out of bed, they could see baby and hear the
sound ,conciliate the baby at the first time.
.3.5″ Large LCD Screen
.Clear Night Vision Monitor
.2/4/6/8 Hour Feeding Alarm
How to buy additional camera?
Just Search additional camera on amazon and choose the similar shape
camera is okay（Or if you afraid bought wrong one you can email us would
show link for you）.
How to connect two or more baby monitor camera?
Step 1:Turn On the main machine.
Step 2: Press Menu button, choose camera 1 and press ok button.
Turn on the camera 1 and match the Signal Channel of camera 1
with main machine. Then vision of camera 1 can be shown.
Step 3: Repeat step 2 to turn on camera 2.
Step 4: Press Menu button to exit out of the button selection interface.
Press the OK key for 3 to 5 seconds can switch back and forth between camera 1 and 2
1.Parent unit x 1
2.Baby unit x 1
3.Parent unit adapter x 1
4.Baby unit adapter x 1
5.User manual x 1
UBBCAR Home Video Baby Monitor,keep an eye on your baby anytime anywhere.
If you like it, please take it away…
- TWO-WAY-TALK AUDIO MONITOR : Help your baby hear the sound of mother at the first time when he cry.
- TEMPERATURE MONITORING : Monitor the room temperature of your baby all day long.
- 328 FT TRANSMISSION RANGE : Keep an eye on your baby when you are in reading room ,kitchen , bedroom even in yard.
- 3.5″ LCD DISPLAY &NIGHT VISION :Digital Camera, you can pay attention to your baby all night in your bedroom.
- 4 LULLABIES & 4/6/8H ALARM VIDEO BABY MONITOR :Play 4 Lullabies music to comfort and make your baby easy to sleep . 4/6/8h alarm help remind you to feed your baby.