Troubleshooting your DXR-8
Battery not holding a charge
- Remove battery and rest 20 minutes which resets the battery, then reinstall battery.
- Call 1 (800) 291-0195 for a battery replacement request.
Charging port issue
- Use the alternate USB charging cable (two cables in the box).
- Call 1 (800) 291-0195 for a charging port replacement request.
Signal range issue
- Position monitor and camera unit 3’ away from wifi devices (smartphones, routers, computers, tablets, etc.).
- Move monitor and camera unit closer together, and/or a new location without thick concrete walls between them.
- Call 1 (800) 291-0195 for further troubleshooting steps.
- 2018 AWARD WINNER: Popular Mechanics Best Baby Monitor, 9/25/18
- Interchangeable optical lens capability: allows you to customize viewing angle and zoom
- Unlike internet cameras: no loading time to open app. Instant playback, lag-free, and does not hog up your smartphone screen thanks to a dedicated 3.5″ screen
- 100% digital privacy: no video or sound passed through the internet; Remote pan/tilt/zoom
- RF Frequency: 2400 Mhz ~ 2483.5 Mhz
Transmission Range: Up to 700 feet (line of sight, no obstruction)
- Battery: 1200mAH Li-ion 3.7V rechargeable battery
Power Adapter: Input: 100-240VAC, 50/60Hz 150mA; Output: 5.9V, 1000mA