Intex Deluxe Wall Mount Surface Skimmer For Swimming Pool | 28000E
Keep your pool clear of leaves & debris all summer long with the Intex Deluxe Wall Mount Surface Skimmer routes surface water through the strainer basket on its way to the filter pump. It automatically catches leaves & other debris before they sink to the bottom of the pool!
How does Intex pool skimmer work?
Pool skimmers clean the surface of the water. They connect to the filter and pump (or pool vacuum) and create movement in the water by using suction. Water then moves through the net or strainer. As a result, floating debris is collected and eventually removed.
Features | Intex Skimmer (Wall Mount)
- Intex Pool Skimmer 28000E
- Help catch leaves and debris before they sink to the bottom of the pool with the Intex Pool Skimmer.
- The skimmer easily mounts to Easy Set or metal frame pool sidewalls with an adjustable bracket and attaches to the filter pump for automatic skimming.
- The Durable polypropylene plastic is not affected by pool chemicals and the strainer basket pulls out for easy cleaning.
- Requires an Intex filter pump with a minimum flow rate of 800 gph (3,028 L/hr).
You may be interested in the following