Your child will love hopping into the car knowing Batman is along for the ride! The KidsEmbrace DC Comics Batman 2-in-1 Booster Car Seat has been rigorously tested and exceeds Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards (FMVSS 213), plus it was given a “Best Bet” rating by the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety. Great for toddlers and older kids alike, this combination booster car seat is approved for forward-facing use with the five-point harness for children between 22 and 65 pounds and 29 to 49 inches in height, and it can be converted into a belt-positioning booster car seat for boys and girls between 30 and 100 pounds and 38 to 57 inches in height. The booster seat harness straps are easy to adjust with one hand. The crotch belt can be used in two different positions to accommodate your growing child, and the headrest can be adjusted to three different heights. The headrest also features energy-absorbing EPS foam for maximum side-impact protection. The contoured seat is comfortable for long rides, and the cushioned seat cover is machine-washable for easy cleaning. Two cup holders provide a handy place for drinks, snacks, or toys, and Batman’s cape can be removed for use as a blanket. The combination five-point harness high-back booster car seat is easy to install with or without LATCH and the top tether. It measures 19-1/2 by 19 by 29-1/2 (L x W x H) (headrest down) to 19-1/2 by 19 by to 32-1/2 (L x W x H) (headrest up), and it weighs 15 pounds.How to Install Your Car Seat – Weave the latch or vehicle seat belt through the belt path. Make sure your straps on both sides are straight. Engage the first latch. Place the tether over the seat of the car. Engage the second latch. Put weight into the middle of the seat with either your hand or if you need more leverage utilize your knee to the seat and pull tight. Clip the tether to the back of the seat and pull tightly. Move car seat to make sure it doesn’t move more than ½ an inch from side to side.
- Comfortable contoured seat; 2 cup holders for drinks or snacks; removable cape can be used as a blanket
- 2-position crotch belt and 3-position adjustable-height headrest with energy-absorbing EPS foam; 5-point harness straps easily adjust with one hand
- Insurance Institute for Highway Safety “Best Bet” rating for booster car seats; exceeds Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards (FMVSS 213)
- Approved for forward-facing use for children between 22 and 65 pounds and 29 to 49 inches in height; can be converted into a belt-positioning booster car seat for older kids between 30 and 100 pounds and 38 to 57 inches in height
- Easy to install with or without LATCH connectors and top tether