KidsEmbrace 2-in-1 Harness Booster Car Seat, Nickelodeon Paw Patrol (1 Marshall & 1 Chase)
The KidsEmbrace 2-in-1 Harness Booster Car Seat has been rigorously tested and exceeds Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards (FMVSS 213), plus it was given a “Best Bet” rating by the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety. This booster car seat is a bundle of 2 Nickelodeon Paw Patrol Booster Seat where you get 1 Marshall and 1 Chase.
Your child will love hopping into the car knowing Marshall & Chase is along for the ride!
KidsEmbrace Booster Seat are great for toddlers and older kids alike.
- This combination booster car seat is approved for forward-facing use with the five-point harness for children between 22 and 65 pounds and 29 to 49 inches in height
- It can be converted into a belt-positioning booster car seat for boys and girls between 30 and 100 pounds and 38 to 57 inches in height.
- The KidsEmbrace Booster Seat harness straps are easy to adjust with one hand.
- The crotch belt can be used in two different positions to accommodate your growing child, and the headrest can be adjusted to three different heights.
- The headrest also features energy-absorbing EPS foam for maximum side-impact protection.
- The contoured seat is comfortable for long rides, and the cushioned seat cover is machine-washable for easy cleaning.
- Two cup holders provide a handy place for drinks, snacks, or toys.
- The combination five-point harness high-back booster car seat by KidsEmbrace is easy to install with or without LATCH and the top tether.
- It measures 19-1/2 by 19 by 29-1/2 (L x W x H) (headrest down) to 19-1/2 by 19 by to 32-1/2 (L x W x H) (headrest up)
- It weighs 15 pounds
Features of KidsEmbrace Booster Seat
5-POINT HARNESS SECURITY
Two position points at each shoulder, two position points at the child’s hips, and one point where the harness buckles between the legs to give your child the best possible protection
There are three slots to position the harness shoulder straps depending on the age and height of your child. Shoulder straps should be at or just above the shoulders
TWO MODE OPTIONS
Forward-facing five-point harness car seat is made for children between 22 and 65 pounds and 29 to 49 inches in height. Convert to a belt-positioning booster seat for older kids between 30 and 100 pounds and 38 to 57 inches in height
Insurance Institute for Highway Safety “Best Bet” rating for booster car seats; exceeds Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards (FMVSS 213)
Three-position adjustable height headrest is equipped with energy-absorbing EPS foam. Two cup holders provide added convenience to hold drinks or store treats and small trinkets
Nickelodeon Paw Patrol Marshall & Chase
Combination Booster Car Seat
Kids will love helping Chase keep an eye on traffic as they ride in the KidsEmbrace Nickelodeon Paw Patrol Marshall & Chase Combination Booster Car Seat. The contoured seat and padded seat cover make car rides comfortable, so kids can relax and dream of exciting times in Adventure Bay.
Maximum weight recommendation : 100 Pounds
You may also be interested in the following Convertible Car Seats