KidsEmbrace 2-in-1 Harness Booster Marshall Paw Patrol Car Seat
Your child will enjoy getting in the car with Marshall from Nickelodeon Paw Patrol | Parents trust the KidsEmbrace 2-in-1 Booster Marshall Paw Patrol Car Seat because it has been rigorously tested and exceeds Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards (FMVSS 213)
Your child will love hopping into the car knowing Marshall is along for the ride!
The KidsEmbrace Nickelodeon Paw Patrol Marshall Combination Booster Car Seat will have kids yelling “I’m okay!” like their favorite Dalmatian.
- Great for toddlers and older kids alike. With the five-point harness, the combo booster car seat is authorized for use forward-facing. As such, children 22 to 65 pounds and 29 to 49 inches tall can use it.
- It can be converted into a belt-positioning booster car seat for boys and girls between 30 and 100 pounds and 38 to 57 inches in height
- The booster seat harness straps are easy to adjust with one hand.
- The crotch belt can be used in two different positions to accommodate your growing child. In addition, the headrest can be adjusted to three different heights.
- The headrest also features energy-absorbing EPS foam for maximum side-impact protection.
- The contoured seat is comfortable for long rides. Moreover, the cushioned seat cover is machine-washable for easy cleaning.
- Two cup holders provide a handy place for drinks, snacks, or toys.
- The combination five-point harness high-back booster car seat is easy to install with or without LATCH and the top tether.
- It measures 19-1/2 by 19 by 29-1/2 (L x W x H) (headrest down) to 19-1/2 by 19 by to 32-1/2 (L x W x H) (headrest up)
Features | KidsEmbrace 2-in-1 Harness Booster Car Seat
- 5-POINT HARNESS SECURITY: Two position points at each shoulder, two-position points at the child’s hips, and one point where the harness buckles between the legs to give your child the best possible protection
- 3-HARNESS POSITION: There are three slots to position the harness shoulder straps depending on the age and height of your child. Shoulder straps should be at or just above the shoulders
- TWO MODE OPTIONS: Forward-facing five-point harness car seat is made for children between 22 and 65 pounds and 29 to 49 inches in height. Convert to a belt-positioning booster seat for older kids between 30 and 100 pounds and 38 to 57 inches in height
- SAFETY CERTIFICATIONS: Insurance Institute for Highway Safety’s “Best Bet” rating for booster car seats; exceeds Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards (FMVSS 213)
- ADDED COMFORT: Three-position adjustable height headrest is equipped with energy-absorbing EPS foam. Two cup holders provide added convenience to hold drinks or store treats and small trinkets
Specifications | 2-in-1 Harness Booster Marshall Paw Patrol Car Seat
Product information that you would want to know of this combination booster Marshall Paw Patrol Car Seat
- Product Dimensions : 20 x 19 x 30 inches
- Item model number : 3001MAR
- Target gender : Unisex
- Minimum weight recommendation : 22 Pounds
- Maximum weight recommendation : 100 Pounds
- Maximum height recommendation : 57 Inches
- Material Fabric : Polyester
- Care instructions : Machine Washable on Gentle Cycle
- Style : Marshall
- Number of reclining positions : 3
- Forward-facing maximum child weight : 100 Pounds
- Harness type : 5-Point
- Seating capacity : 1
- Item Weight : 15 pounds
Country/Region of origin : China
Using the 5-point harness car seat
KidsEmbrace recommends using the 5-point harness if your child does not exceed the recommended maximum weight of 22lbs and height of 57″.
When to remove the harness
For bigger kids with weights between 40 to 100lbs and heights between 38-57″, you can consider converting to a belt-positioning booster seat. However, please note that this car seat is only side impact tested when used with a 5-point harness.
KidsEmbrace 2-in-1 Harness Booster Marshall Paw Patrol Car Seat Review
Overall Rating ★★★★★ 4.8
Sturdiness ★★★★★ 4.8
Easy to assemble ★★★★★ 4.8
Comfort ★★★★✭ 4.7
Value for money ★★★★✭ 4.7
What Some Customers Say About Their experience with KidsEmbrace Marshall Paw Patrol Car Seat | Reviews
The Marshall Paw Patrol booster car seat that kids love to jump in for a car ride!
★★★★★ A cute way to keep your child safe
Reviewed in the United States on March 14, 2022
My godson loves this car seat. It was easy to install and it has good straps. I give this car seat two thumbs up.
★★★★☆ NICE SEAT
Reviewed in the United States on November 26, 2021
My son loved the seat. It's hard to get the seat belt through the back, but once in, it's very sturdy. It's also hard to clean because the cover doesn't come off. So I had to spray it down, rinse it off with a water hose and leave it outside to dry.
Reviewed in the United States on October 6, 2021
Perfect for our 3 year old grandchild.
★★★★★ Very cute
Reviewed in the United States on August 23, 2021
Kids love it very good
★★★★☆ My son LOVES this + I trust it = WIN
Reviewed in the United States on June 24, 2021
My 2-year-old is obsessed with Paw Patrol and Marshall is his favorite. When we bought a new car, we got him this as a surprise. He LOVES it and constantly wants to show it off. One thing though (and the reason I removed a star) - it's a hassle to remove the cover to wash it. There are half a dozen elastic connectors and several more plastic ones. I wish it were easier to take it apart and put it back together to keep things clean. Aside from that, this was a good buy for a MEGA PP fan!
Other Buyers Have Viewed These Booster Seats
KidsEmbrace Booster Seat | 2-in-1 Harness Booster Car Seat Nickelodeon Paw Patrol (1 Marshall & 1 Chase)
KidsEmbrace Convertible High Back Booster Car Seat
Evenflo Spectrum 2 in 1 Booster Car Seat