mifold Grab-and-Go booster seat is the most advanced, compact and portable child car safety seat in the world. It’s more than 10x smaller than a regular booster and it’s just as safe. mifold works in the exact opposite way to a traditional booster seat. Instead of lifting the child up, mifold brings the seatbelt down. It does this at three points: there are belt guides on either side of the child’s hips, to hold the lap belt correctly against the bones and off the soft stomach. These belt guides are adjustable to three sizes to make sure that the belt is always held snugly in place. There is a third clip on a strap that pulls the seatbelt chest strap down correctly onto the bones of the shoulder; away from the face and neck. So like a regular booster, mifold holds the seat belt in exactly the correct position on the bones of the hips and the bones of the shoulder, without needing a big, bulky seat to lift the child. In a collision, the child is protected in the same way. mifold simply works to hold the adult seatbelt correctly on a child.
- mifold is the most compact and portable booster seat ever invented and is designed for kids aged 4 and up, 40 to 100 lbs, and 40 to 57 inches tall
- Keeps your child secure by optimally adjusting the adult seat belt to fit the child
- mifold folds down to fit into a child’s backpack, glove box or bag
- Safety tested and meets or exceeds NHTSA standard FMVSS 213 in the USA (THIS PRODUCT IS PRODUCED ONLY FOR USE IN THE USA and is not the International version, regulated under ECE R44/04)
- mifold is perfect for carpooling, travelling, taxis, car sharing, rentals, older kids and for fitting 3 in a row