Ohuhu Brush Markers | Double Tipped Sketch Alcohol Art Marker Set for Kids Artist Adults Coloring
Trusted by Artists to draw like PRO – Art Markers with vibrant colors that blend seamlessly | The 48 Classic Colors Ohuhu Brush Markers Dual Tip
What makes Ohuhu Brush Markers the Preferred Choice ?
Draw like a professional
You will be amazed that the ink flows so smoothly with Ohuhu Brush Markers. You can be sure that the colors will still be bright after they have dried.
Seamless and high quality blending
Don’t stress over blotchy, uneven coloring anymore. Quality ink makes it easy for anyone, even beginners, to create stunning coloring effects.
Chisel + Brush (or Fine NIB) Dual tip
The fine nib is great for drawing straight lines and small details. The brush tip, on the other hand, can be used to sweep, shade, blend, and make calligraphic strokes.
Features – Ohuhu Brush Markers
Ohuhu Markers are perfect for coloring, drawing, and illustration, as they come in 48 brilliant colors and blend exceptionally well.
- BRUSH & FINE, DOUBLE-TIP, DOUBLE THE FUN: Your creative horizons will be expanded thanks to the design of the dual-tip marker! If you want to make sweeping strokes, calligraphic strokes, or color details with the fine tip, choose the brush tip. Your imagination is the only thing holding you back.
- EASY BLENDING, NO SMUDGING: You wouldn’t have to worry about the spots or the uneven coloring. Because the ink in Ohuhu Brush Markers is of such high quality, even inexperienced colorists will have no trouble producing stunning coloring effects. Coloring flaws like blotchiness and unevenness are a thing of the past. Furthermore, the appearance of your artwork will not fade or deteriorate over time.
- 48 VIBRANT COLORS + 1 COLORLESS BLENDER: Choose from 48 brilliant colors to bring your creative visions to life. Whether you’re creating a masterpiece or a coloring book, your artwork will shine with these brush markers.
- ALCOHOL-BASED INK, DRIES INSTANTLY: Never again will wet ink ruin your work! Because of its fast-drying, alcohol-based formula, you can draw smudge-free.
- FIND COLORS FAST: The color-coded caps keep the tips from drying out and make it easy to find any marker by color. As an added bonus, the free carrying case will keep your markers neat and ready to go on any coloring adventure. Good idea for a gift!
Specifications of Ohuhu Brush Markers
- Brand: Ohuhu
- Point Type: Brush & Fine
- Item Weight: 2.5 Pounds
- Number of Pieces: 49
- Style: Alcohol Based Dual Tipped Art Markers
- Package Dimensions: 8.19 x 7.64 x 3.78 inches
- Item model number: Y30-80400-24-OH
- Point Type: Brush & Fine
- Line: Size 1
- Manufacturer Part Number: Y30-80400-40
Ohuhu Brush Markers 48 Package Includes:
- 1 Art Marker Set with 48 Unique Colors (Includes 1 Carrying Case),
- 1 Colorless Alcohol Marker Blender,
- 1 Color Swatch Cards,
- 1 User Manual
- 1 Plastic Sheet for Prevent Ink from Bleeding through
What Some Customers Say About Their experience with Ohuhu Brush Markers | Reviews
Ohuhu Markers Reviews | Is it good and enjoyable to use ? Any blotching or color fading ? Is this Ohuhu Brush markers art set worth it ?
★★★★☆ Here’s a Tip
Reviewed in the United States on November 11, 2022
What an incredible value! These pens are colorful and juicy. Just what every artist needs. I do wish there had been some lighter colors, but that's minor. They blend well and I am left with a good impression of the product overall.
The only reason these markers didn't get all 5 stars is that about a third or more came with bent brush tips making it difficult to feather strokes. I'm hoping that the other end is still pointy on these colors and I can still get quality lines.
If this is a regular problem, perhaps Ohuhu should include some replacement nibs.
★★★★★ First time alcohol market user. LEARNING CURVE
Reviewed in the United States on November 7, 2022
I have no idea what I’m doing with these. Always wanted to try them. these are priced reasonably for someone experimenting. A bit of a learning curve, as they can bleed a bit. Definitely watch a few YT videos on how to use them and especially how to blend using the clear blending marker included.
The brush tip is my favorite. I find myself using it for everything, from fine detail with the tip to wide with the whole brush.
The colors seem more intense than what’s on the cap, so make a color swatch first, and let it dry, so you see what the final color will be. This isn’t a criticism, just an observation I’m sharing for other newbs to alcohol markers.
Overall, I love them. The attached is just something I did with them to get a feel. Don’t judge me, lol!! I’m not an artist. Just a doodler and adult coloring book lover.
Thank you Ohuhu for making affordable, quality products!
★★★★★ Smooth Application
Reviewed in the United States on November 4, 2022
You can't beat the alcohol-based markers for their smooth application and vivid color. This collection contains all of the colors that you'll need to get started. Ohuhu numbers each color so you can easily expand your pallet without duplicating.
★★★★★ When you don’t have a zillion dollars for Copic
Reviewed in the United States on August 13, 2022
I have Copic markers and I have these. These are great. They are not so precious that I can’t let my daughter use them. Grey selection of colors. Own two larger sets too. Great set of markers till you win the lottery and can buy the full set of Copic.
You may be interested in the following Art related product(s)
|Bianyo Markers||Artify Markers||Prismacolor Premier Markers||Kuretake Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers||Strathmore Mixed Media Sketchbook|