Okami Knives CHEF KNIFE 8″ Japanese Damascus Stainless Steel
Okami Knives are among the highly rated Kitchen Knife Brand chosen by professionals and cooking enthusiasts | High Carbon Sharp Kitchen Cutlery, Light & Ergonomic Gyuto (Japanese equivalent of Chef Knife)
How to do wonders in the kitchen?
All-Purpose Professional Knife
- Nakama means friend, partner in Japanese. In this spirit Nakama knives are designed for you to use every day in your kitchen
- 8-inch multi-purpose chef’s knife; chopping, mincing, slicing, and dicing
- Large blade with a slight curve that allows French and Chinese cutting techniques
- Razor sharp blade; excellent edge retention that will allow you to cut your food effortlessly
High Quality Material
- High Carbon Steel VG10 Core. VG10 is a premium type of Japanese steel often called super steel. Our steel is imported from Japan and the knives are handcrafted in China.
- 67 layers of Damascus Steel that reinforce strength and resistance
- The Damascus protects the hard cutting core and helps the blade to cut through food smoothly
- Spain Pakka Wood Handle: Premium handle material made of genuine hardwood impregnated with resin that makes it moisture resistant and durable
Efficiency and Elegance
- Premium packaging designed to make a stunning gift
- Our Damascus styling adds to the beauty of the knife while the microscopic air pockets created by the cladding process reduce friction during slicing
- Stylishly finished using Spanish Pakka wood handles
- Dishwasher safe but hand-washing is recommended
- Limited Lifetime Guarantee against manufacturing defects
- Not satisfied? Just return your knife within 60 days for a full refund, risk free
Features of Okami Knives
ERGONOMIC, MADE TO LAST
Unlike many other brands which despite their claims use steel of questionable quality and offer poor workmanship which leads to uncomfortable and dull knives, Okami Knives Chef’s knives are made out of premium VG10 Japanese Steel. Super sharp but also very light compared to German steel it will make your life easier and your cooking time more pleasurable.
ONE KNIFE TO RULE THEM ALL
This Damascus Chef’s Knife is the ultimate multi-purpose knife. It does it all chopping mincing slicing dicing. A go-to knife that will simplify your task and improve your efficiency. On top of that, our ergonomic Pakkawood handle will also help reduce hand, wrist fatigue or finger numbness.
OKAMI KNIVES STAY SHARP
Our knife is sharp and will keep its edge retention for a long time. So will you by being an early supporter of Okami Knives and rocking your new knife with style.
LIVE ON THE CUTTING EDGE
Our Chef Knife belongs to a modern knife family; Japanese-made, Western-style knives. The Gyuto is the Japanese equivalent to our chef’s knives. It combines Western shape with Japanese steel. It is thinner and harder, making lighter and sharper blades. A game changing evolution. More and more people are converting to Gyutos and for a good reason: these knives are superb quality !
Product Specifications – Okami Knives
- Blade Material : VG10 High Carbon Japanese Stainless Steel
- Brand : Okami Knives
- Color : VG10 Nitrogen cooled to achieve a 60-62 HRC, Dark Pakkawood handle, Unique Premium Packaging, Edge Guard and Cleaning Cloth Included. Okami Knives Customer Support and Lifetime Warranty.
- Handle Material : Pakkawood, Alloy Steel
- Blade Edge : Gyuto
- Product Dimensions : 12.68 x 0.94 x 1.69 inches
Item Weight : 7 ounces
You may be interested in the following
Kyocera Ceramic Knife | 4pc Revolution Series Set – Designed for Comfort, Ergonomics and Precision Control
Cuisinart Knife Block Set | 17 Piece Artiste Collection – Stainless Steel (C77SS-17P)
Royal Craft Wood Cutting Board | XL Organic Bamboo Cutting Board – Keep your kitchen classy, clean and hygienic