Omron 5 Series Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor For 2 Users
” Advanced Accuracy – One-touch start provides consistent and precise at-home digital blood pressure readings and detects irregular heartbeats during measurement. “
When you trust your heart to Omron, you will be empowered by accuracy.
The Omron 5 Series home blood pressure monitor with Advanced Accuracy helps ensure consistent, precise readings. This Amron model is quick and easy and has a few more features than the 3 Series Upper Arm, like dual settings for two users, memory storage space for up to 100 readings and a wide range cuff that fits standard and large arms.
Features of Omron 5 Series Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor
- Up to two users can measure, store and review up to 50 blood pressure readings each (total 100 readings with date/time stamps); Displays the average of upto your last 3 readings taken within 10 minutes; Includes irregular heartbeat detection
- Omron is the #1 recommended home blood pressure monitor brand by doctors and pharmacists for clinically accurate home monitoring, and the #1 selling manufacturer of home blood pressure monitors for over 40 years
- Contoured soft cuff is designed to comfortably fit standard and large adult arm circumferences from 9 to 17 inches in circumference
- Package includes one blood pressure monitor; One wide range, contoured soft cuff; Quick start guide; Instruction manual and 4 AA batteries
- Note: Blood pressure varies constantly due to many factors including stress, time of day, and how you wrap the cuff, may affect your blood pressure
Common Questions Answered
“How can I tell if my blood pressure is in or out of range?”
This Omron wrist monitor features a blood pressure level bar, which compares your reading to internationally recognized guidelines for normal blood pressure.
“Why does my blood pressure fluctuate?”
It’s normal for your blood pressure to vary every day—as much as 20mmHg up or down. It’s also common for it to be higher or lower at the doctor’s office. Be sure to discuss your results with your doctor.
“When is the best time to take a reading?”
You can take readings twice a day, at the same general times each day. For example, once in the morning and once at night for comparison purposes. Check with your doctor for
You may also be interested in the following Blood Pressure Monitor