An Amazon #1 Best Seller
Create heroic characters for the world’s greatest roleplaying game.
The Player’s Handbook is the essential reference for every Dungeons & Dragons roleplayer. It contains rules for character creation and advancement, backgrounds and skills, exploration and combat, equipment, spells, and much more. Use this book to create characters from among the most iconic D&D races and classes.
Publisher’s Weekly #1 Best Seller in Hardcover Nonfiction
Wall Street Journal #1 Best Seller in Hardcover Nonfiction
“Dungeons & Dragons is back. . .when a new edition of the Dungeons & Dragons Player’s Handbook was published [in 2014], it quickly became Amazon.com’s number one bestselling book. Past and present fans of the game are eager to get into the action—and people who haven’t played before are picking up twenty-sided dice, too.”—Forbes
• In Dungeons & Dragons, you and your friends coauthor your own legend. Guided by a Dungeon Master, you create characters and play their roles in a story, rolling dice and navigating maps as you unfold a tale as limitless as your imagination.
• The Player’s Handbook is the first of three D&D core rulebooks, along with the Monster Manual and the Dungeon Master’s Guide. The Player’s Handbook is the cornerstone. It’s the foundational text of D&D’s fifth edition—for beginners and for veterans alike.
• The Player’s Handbook walks you through how to create a Dungeons & Dragons character—the role you’ll play in the D&D world.
• Dungeons & Dragons is the world’s greatest roleplaying game. Created in 1974, D&D transformed gaming culture by blending traditional fantasy with miniatures and wargaming.
- Product is for use in the Dungeons and Dragons role playing game
- Product Number: WOC A92170000
- Models and games are supplied unpainted and may require assembly or preparation before play
- Any scenery, paint, or glue is not included.