Safety 1st | Grow and Go 3-in-1 Convertible Car Seat, Blue Coral
” Kids grow so fast that it seems to happen overnight. (These jammies fit yesterday!) “
It’s a 3-in-1 convertible car seat that’s ready to take baby home from the hospital or bring a big kid to soccer practice – and it’s there for you every wonderful moment in between. Let’s face it, life as a mom can be hectic, but with the Grow and Go it’s easy for them to grow and for you to be on the go.
From your first ride together coming home from the hospital to soccer day carpools, the Safety 1st Grow and Go 3-in-1 Convertible Car Seat gives your child a safe and comfortable ride. Built to grow with your child, this car seat supports 5 to 40 pounds as a rear-facing infant car seat, 22 to 65 pounds forward-facing toddler car seat, and 40 to 100 pounds as a belt-positioning booster.
- Built to grow with your child, this Safety 1st car seat supports infants from 5 pounds to toddlers of 40 pounds as a rear facing car seat, 22 to 65 pounds forward facing toddler car seat, and 40 to 100 pounds as a belt positioning booster
- An adjustable 3 position recline makes it easy to get a good fit for the seat in your car , Assembled Product Dimensions 24.00 inches x 19.00 inches x 23.75 inches
- Harness holders keep the harness open, making it easier to get into and out of the seat; Front seat passengers can enjoy up to 7 inches more legroom with the rear facing infant seat’s reduced footprint
- Adjust the height of the headrest and harness in 1 easy step with the QuickFit Harness; Even in booster mode, the headrest adjusts easily, ensuring the best fit for your child
- Two integrated cup holders keep snacks and drinks close; Easy to clean, the seat pad removes easily, ready to go into the washing machine and dryer
- This car seat meets or exceeds federal, ASTM, and JPMA safety standards and includes a 1 year limited warranty
- Safety 1st believes parenting should have fewer worries and more joyful moments; As the first and only leader in child safety, Safety 1st is here to give you peace of mind so you can spend less time worrying and more time enjoying every first you experience with your child