Introducing The Polaris Explorer – Specially Designed for Power, Distance and Clarity during the Day If you are interested in getting greater magnification with a bright and clear field of view, the Polaris Explorer was designed with you in mind. The Polaris Explorer provides a BRIGHT AND CLEAR range of view up to 1000 yards away, so that you have the best view in your outdoor adventures. It is also has a durable and rugged armor to withstand the toughest weather conditions. If you are looking for the most clear view from a monocular, along with durability, then the Polaris Explorer is for you. Comes with: • Nylon Mesh Carrying Case • Eyepiece and Lens Protection Covers • Non-Abrasive, Microfiber Lens Cleaning Cloth • Stainless Steel Tripod. Get Yours Today!
Specifications: • Magnification: 12x to see things 12x closer • Objective lens diameter: 50mm • Prism Type: Bak-4 • Field of view: 246 ft/1000yds • Lens coating: Fully multi-coated • Eye cup: Twist-up • Close Focusing Distance: 2.5m • Dimensions(in): 3.1(L)x1.9(W)x6.4(H) • Weight: 14 oz • Color: Black • Night Vision: No And don’t forget our LIFETIME WARRANTY on all of Polaris Optics Products! Get Yours Today!
***Note – This is Not a Night Vision Monocular, Only for Use During The Day***
- 12X50 MAGNIFICATION – See things 12X closer and Get Clearer and Brighter range of view with 50mm lens – The most powerful hand held monocular available in the market today, that also provides the most pleasant and clear view.
- DURABLE EXTERNAL ARMOR – Provides a secure, non-slip grip, and durable external protection.
- WATERPROOF AND FOG PROOF – Prevents moisture, dust, and debris from getting inside the monocular – designed to inhibit internal fogging. For any weather and any environment.
- SINGLE HAND FOCUS – Ergonomic design helps you focus on your target quickly and accurately with one hand.
- THE BRIGHTEST AND CLEAREST VIEW OF ANY MONOCULAR ON THE MARKET TODAY – Allows you to get the best view possible for bird watching, watching wildlife or scenery