Nespresso Pixie Espresso Machine by De’Longhi, Aluminum
** Discontinued Pixie Aluminum: Machine Only **
The Nespresso Pixie by De’Longhi Coffee machine offers avant-garde design with elegance and functionality.
Equipped with a wide range of advanced features, the Pixie machine is energy-efficient with a surprisingly compact design. At only 4.33 inches wide, it uses hardly any space and is perfect for smaller urban kitchens. It is also easily portable with weight of only 8 pounds. The one-touch buttons with two capacities (espresso and Lungo) can be reprogrammed to custom volumes and are backlit for ease of use.
The 19 bar high-pressure pump allows for barista-style results. It unlocks the delicate flavor and premium aromas of each coffee capsule during the brewing process to create an incomparable dense and unctuous crema.
This Coffee maker lives up to Nespresso’s reputation for high-end technology that is streamlined for maximum efficiency.
- The fast heat-up system reaches the ideal temperature in just 25 seconds.
- The automatic power-off-function means the machine turns off 9 minutes after the last use for green eco-friendly savings.
Each machine includes a welcome set with a variety of espresso capsules. Cable storage
Features | Nespresso Pixie Espresso Machine
- Powerful Coffee maker: Espresso Pixie Espresso maker has a 19 bar high pressure pump that allows for a barista style result, unlocking the delicate flavor of each coffee capsule
- Efficient and energy saving Espresso maker: system heats up to ideal temperature in just 25 seconds and automatically turns off after 9 minutes, consuming less Energy. Removable dip tray is available
- Ease of use: The Pixie is a programmable Espresso maker with two one touch buttons to create your favorite Coffee and espresso recipes into the desired size; Espresso (1.35 ounces ), or Lungo (2.75 ounces); Pour over ice to create your favorite Iced Coffee drinks
- Smart Espresso maker: the red backlights light up to let you know when the 24 ounces; Water tank needs to be refilled; The folding drip tray accommodates larger single serve cups and recipes such as lattes or cappuccinos; The Pixie is also easy to clean, the spent capsules are neatly ejected into an internal receptacle
- Complimentary gift: Each Espresso machine includes a Espresso Original capsule welcome kit with a range of capsules with unique aroma profile
Nespresso Pixie | Directions for Use
What some customers say about their experience with Nespresso Pixie Coffee Machine ?
★★★★★ Just amazing
Reviewed in the United States on April 12, 2021
It is just amazing how this machine quickly froths milk or half-n-half. Easy to clean too.
★★★☆☆ You can not turn off the unit as the other Pixie version.
Reviewed in the United States on April 9, 2021
Dislike : You can not turn off the unit, you have to wait until the unit timer turn the unit off,also you can not change the factory settings if you like a very strong shot of expresso long or short.
Makes good quality expresso,excellent blending power and is very easy to clean.
★★★★★ Best value and features for Nespresso machines.
Reviewed in the United States on March 29, 2021
This is our 2nd Pixie, This unit is a bit different as it’s from a different manufacturer. It is missing some of the features of our old unit, like the low water indicator and sealed water tank...both of which were appreciated features. We use refillable stainless steel pods, and this new unit does a much better job, with little wasted water and a great brew. Our old unit lasted over 6 years, and still works, so into the basement as a spare.
Due to design and manual pod loading / unloading, seems like little to go wrong...quite reliable. Heats up very fast and easy to adjust water volume to suite taste.
Hoping the new unit lasts at least as long. Great value and great espresso....short or tall. Very nice design and looks, goes well with stainless topped coffee cart.
★★★★★ inexpensive expresso at home
Reviewed in the United States on March 24, 2021
I fell in love with this appliance in a hotel in Texas.
So I bought one because the hotel one wouldn't fit in my luggage. Just sayin....
You may be interested in the following coffee machines