From Star Wars: Episode V – the empire strikes back, comes the AT-AT in 1/144 scale! the 4 legged mobile transport has stunning details even down to the side paneling. Recreate the memorable attack at the battle of Hoth scene with multiple kits! legs feature individually movable joints that can even bend low enough to recreate the massive behemoth being defeated. side panels can also be removed. A nipper or sprue cutter (sold separately) is required for assembly, but does not require glue. Also includes seated pilot, part swappable landing gear options, water slide and sticker transfer options. set includes snow themed dedicated display base, laser effect parts x2, leg Dampers,1/144 pilot x2, articulated head and legs, and laser gun x2. Look for origin of shipment: only items shipped from within North America are being sold by authorized U.S. Retailers. The product box will have a Bluefin warning label, which is proof that you are purchasing an officially licensed Bandai product, distributed by its sole and authorized distributor (Bluefin distribution) for the U.S. Markets. This product has been thoroughly tested for safety and meets all North American consumer product safety regulations. The affixed label with the Bluefin distribution logo also entitles the purchaser to product support assistance.
- Recreate the memorable attack at the battle of Hoth scene with multiple kits!
- Legs feature individually movable joints that can even bend low enough to recreate the massive behemoth being defeated.
- Side panels can also be removed.
- Product bears official Bluefin Distribution logo.
- Tested for safety and in compliance with all North American consumer product safety regulations; product support assistance provided