EX-20 Electric Pencil Sharpener by EcoElectronix
Introducing the Original EcoElectronix EX-20 Electric Pencil Sharpener
Tired of cheap pencil sharpeners that fail and break within months? Looking to steer clear of bulky, noisy pencil sharpeners?
The EX-20 Electric Pencil Sharpener gives the best in performance and durability. Crafted from high-quality materials and sustainable manufacturing practices, it does the job right every time.
Perfect for standard and artistic sharpening. Use the built-in Point Adjuster Wheel to get your perfect point. Ideal for daily writing, drawing, and shading/coloring. The innovative, auto-stop safety feature prevents this pencil sharpener from being used if any part of the assembly is missing. That means no hurt fingers, which makes it an ideal choice for classrooms with young kids.
The EX-20 pencil sharpener tackles colored and soft lead pencils with ease.
- COMPACT, HEAVY-DUTY & QUIET: Made specifically for teachers, artists, students, and office workers alike. The EX-20 Electric Pencil Sharpener offers 40x longer blade life and the best in performance and durability. Crafted from high-quality materials and sustainable manufacturing practices, it does the job right, every time.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY: Your purchase is backed by our Lifetime Replacement Warranty. If your EX-20 pencil sharpener ever has an issue, just contact us for a free no-hassle replacement, guaranteed. We respond to all inquiries within 24 hours.
- PRECISION SHARPENING, FLEXIBLE POWER OPTIONS: Conveniently Powered by AA Batteries, Included AC Power Adapter, or even a USB Port (2.1V). The built-in Variable Sharpness Selector allows for quick and easy artistic sharpening options. Ideal for No. 2 pencils, colored pencils, daily writing, drawing, and shading/coloring.
- ADULT & CHILD FRIENDLY: The innovative SafeSharp safety function prevents this pencil sharpener from being used if any part of the assembly is missing. That means no hurt fingers, which makes it an ideal choice for classrooms. Anti-skid feet keep this sharpener in place during use, while also reducing noise.
- AUTO-SHARP LIGHT INDICATOR: Built-in LED Light indicates when your pencil is completely sharpened. The sharpening motor automatically shuts off when the perfect sharpness is reached. The EX-20 can tackle colored and soft lead pencils with ease. Looking for a colored pencil sharpener? This is it! Looking for a solid standby to sharpen No. 2 pencils? It does that too!
A Compact & Versatile Pencil Sharpener for Standard and Artistic Sharpening Needs
Multiple Power Options
- Battery Powered – 4 x AAs (sold separately)
- AC Powered – Adapter/Cable Included 100-240V
- USB Powered – 2.1V Recommended
Standard Sharpening Features with Added Versatility
- Built-in Pencil Sharpness Selector (Variable Sharpness Adjustment) – Choose from Ultra-Sharp to Blunt, and every sharpness in-between.
- Set your tip sharpness from extra-sharp to multiple levels of bluntness with ease.
- Extra-Sharp Tip Setting – Perfect for No.2 Pencils.
- Auto-Sharp Light Indicator – Built-in LED Light indicates when your pencil is completely sharpened. Green LED Light lets you know when your Pencil Point is Perfect. The sharpening motor shuts off when ideal sharpness is reached.
- Compact & Durable – Perfect for any workspace or school environment. Features a small desk footprint, yet a large pencil shavings collector.
Safe for School and Home Use
- Child Safety Auto-Off Function – Prevents the EX-20 sharpener from operating when the shaving blade is exposed or parts are unassembled.
You may also be interested in the following Electric Pencil Sharpener
PowerMe Electric Pencil Sharpener
Other Buyers Have Also Viewed These Pencil Related Art Supplies
|Faber Castell Watercolor Pencils||Amazrock Watercolor Pencils||Derwent Inktense Watercolor Pencils|
You may like this Pencil related Editorial Article
1. You might want to find out which five best watercolor pencils the Amazrock Brands Editorial Team thought were worth your consideration.
2. Do you know the difference between Oil and Wax based pencils | Best Colored Pencils – Difference of Wax vs Oil Review?