Prismacolor Premier Verithin Colored Pencils, 36 Colors, 2428 | Hard, Thin Cores Can be Sharpened to A Fine Point, Ideal for Outlining, Detailing, and Lettering, High-quality Pigments, Pack of 1
Prismacolor Premier Verithin Colored Pencils feature hard, thin leads that sharpen to a fine point. These high-quality colored pencils are perfect for creating clean edges, bold outlines, or intricate designs
Artist Quality Colored Pencils
With Prismacolor Premier Verithin Colored Pencils, you can draw fine details, clear lines, and clean edges. Inside the box are 36 colored pencils with thin, hardened cores that can be sharpened to an ultrafine point and won’t break. Therefore, artists use them for details and lettering because they do not break easily.
At the same time, the pigments in Prismacolor art pencils are the best and richest you can find. As a result, this gives you the ability to make pieces that are both precise and powerful.
Featuring rich pigments and smooth laydown, these colored pencils are well-suited for any project
- Thin cores are ideal for details and edges
- Hard, thin cores can be sharpened to a fine point. In addition, it also resists crumbling
- High-quality and richly saturated pigments deliver rich color saturation
- 36 vibrant colors
- Ideal for outlining, detailing, and lettering
- Pack of 1 box, available in 36 vibrant colors
Precise, Intense Details
Effortlessly sketch meticulous details packed with vivid, lasting pigments that never get lost on the page.
Sharpens to a Fine Point
Strong cores are engineered to resist crumbling when sharpened to a precision point.
With 36 crisp colors to choose from, you’ll have the right one to bring your illustration together.
- Brand: Prismacolor
- Writing Instrument Form: Colored Pencil
- Color: Assorted
- Ink Color: Assorted
- Age Range (Description): Kid, Teen, Adult
What are the 36 Colors included in Prismacolor Premier Verithin Colored Pencils 2428?
- Lemon Yellow (735.5),
- Canary Yellow (735),
- Spanish Orange (736),
- Goldenrod (755),
- Orange (737),
- Pale Vermilion (750),
- Pumpkin Orange (736.5),
- Poppy Red (744),
- Crimson Red (745),
- Magenta (759),
- Deco Pink (743),
- Light Peach (757),
- Dahlia Purple (752),
- Parma Violet (742.5),
- Violet (742)
- Violet Blue (760),
- Ultramarine Blue (740),
- True Blue (758),
- Light Cerulean Blue (741.5),
- Peacock Blue (740.5),
- Aquamarine (737.5),
- Apple Green (738.5),
- True Green (751),
- Grass Green (738),
- Olive Green (739.5),
- Peacock Green (739),
- Metallic Silver (753)
- Terra Cotta (745.5),
- Tuscan Red (746.5),
- Dark Umber (756),
- Dark Brown (746),
- Warm Grey 20% (734.5),
- Cool Grey 70% (747.5),
- Metallic Gold (754),
- White (734),
- Black (747).
You may also be interested in the following Prismacolor Premier Art Set
Prismacolor Premier Colored Pencils 48 | Softcore – Professional Artist Quality for Every Level of Expertise
Prismacolor Pencils 150 | Softcore Premier Color Pencils, 150 Pack – Great for Drawing, Sketching & Adult Coloring
Prismacolor Premier Markers | For Manga Illustration, 8pc
You may also be interested in the following Colored Pencils Set
|Faber Castell Watercolor Pencils | Albrecht Durer 24 Tin Pack||Ashleigh Nicole Arts Woodless Colored Pencils | 36 Colors Set||Colored Watercolor Pencils – 36 Set by Amazrock|
Faber Castel Polychromos Colored Pencils
Other Buyers Have Shown Interest in the following Articles
1. What is the difference between wax vs oil colored pencils?
2. Many are interested in jumpstarting their watercolor art by drawing cats. You may be curious to find out cat painting easy ideas to make your art amazing.
3. Also view how to draw a fox step by step with water-soluble colored pencil tutorial & video.
4. You might want to find out which five best watercolor pencils the Amazrock Brands Editorial Team thought were worth your consideration.