Shure AONIC 50 Headphones Wireless Noise Cancelling, Black
Premium Studio-Quality Sound, Bluetooth 5 Wireless Technology, Comfort Fit Over Ear, 20 Hours Battery Life, Fingertip Controls | Shure AONIC 50 Headphones
This headphone is engineered from decades of professional experience. No cords. No wires. Just pure listening anywhere you go. The AONIC 50 Wireless Noise Cancelling Headphones deliver premium listening with exceptional comfort and durability. Immerse yourself in an uninterrupted, world-class listening experience wherever you go.
Special Feature : Noise Cancellation
Brand : Shure
Style : AONIC 50
Model Name : AONIC 50
The headphones can also use two different cables to access audio instead of using the wireless feature:
- Charge the headphones
- Connect to digital audio
- 3.5 mm audio cable: Connect to an analog audio port.
Features | Shure Aonic 50 Wireless Noise Cancelling Headphones
You can expect Premium Wireless Studio-Quality Sound from this Shure Aonic 50 Wireless Noise Cancelling Headphones
- ADJUSTABLE NOISE CANCELLING & ENVIRONMENT MODE : Eliminate distractions for a truly immersive listening experience and hear the outside world with the flip of a switch.
- BLUETOOTH 5 WIRELESS TECHNOLOGY : Enhanced stability and a range of up to 30 feet (10 meters). Pairs to phones, tablets and laptops.
- UP TO 20 HOURS BATTERY LIFE : Uninterrupted audio wherever you go – on the train, on an airplane, at work or at home.
- LONG-WEARING COMFORT & DURABILITY : Built to withstand the rigors of the road. Folds flat for portability with protective carrying case.
- FINGERTIP CONTROLS : Quick access to answer calls, activate voice assistant, adjust volume, or pause your music with the push of a button.
- PREMIUM HEADPHONE AMPLIFIER : Shure Aonic 50 supports multiple codecs including Qualcomm aptX, aptX HD, aptX Low Latency audio, Sony LDAC, AAC, and SBC.
- CONNECT TO WIRED SOURCES : Includes 3.5mm analog audio input to stay connected to any device, including airplane entertainment systems, or USB-C digital input for charging and High-Resolution audio.
- ShurePlus PLAY APP : Customize your EQ, noise cancellation and Environment Mode levels. Free to download for iOS and Android.
- IN THE BOX : Free 2-YEAR WARRANTY included, Shure AONIC 50 Wireless Headphones, protective carrying case, 3.5mm audio cable and a USB-C charging cable.
Commuting to Work
Enjoy studio-quality sound on your commute via bus, train, airplane or any way you travel.
Enjoy Your Music
Experience uninterrupted, world-class listening wherever you go.
Work from Home
Collaborate with confidence knowing that you’re backed by studio-quality sound.
Long wearing comfort and noise cancellation make the Shure AONIC 50 a must-have headphone for travel.
Product Specifications | Shure Aonic 50
Technical Data to Know | Shure Aonic 50 Headphone
- Item Weight : 1.58 pounds
- Product Dimensions : 10.75 x 10.75 x 3.19 inches
- Item model number : SBH2350-BK-EFS
- Batteries : 1 Lithium Polymer batteries required. (included)
- Color Name : Black
- Connector Type : USB Type C, 3.5mm Jack
- Hardware Interface : Bluetooth 5
What’s In The Box :
- Shure AONIC 50 Wireless Noise Cancelling Over-Ear Headphones (Black)
- Protective Carrying Case
- 3.5mm Audio Cable
- USB-C Charging Cable
Shure Aonic 50 Review
Customer Rating by Features | Shure Aonic 50 review
Volume Control ★★★★★ 5.0
Comfort ★★★★✭ 4.5
Sound Quality ★★★★✭ 4.4
Battery Life ★★★★☆ 4.3
Noise Cancellation ★★★✭☆ 3.7
FAQ | Shure 50 Headphones
Does the AONIC 50 have Active Noise Cancellation?
Yes! Shure AONIC 50 has adjustable noise cancellation, meaning you can select your desired amount of noise cancellation in the ShurePlus PLAY app.
Is Multipoint Pairing supported?
Yes, the AONIC 50 has advanced Multipoint Pairing
How long is the battery life of the AONIC 50?
Up to 20 hours when listening at 100db volume with ANC off. The Standby time is about 35 hours.
Can the AONIC 50 stream audio over USB?
Yes! The headphones support Hi-Res streaming from a laptop, desktop, or any device with a Type A or Type C USB port. Note you will need an Apple camera adaptor kit for use with an iPhone.
Can I use a regular 3.5mm headphone jack?
The included cable connects to the AONIC 50 with a 2.5mm plug. The other end terminates with a 3.5mm plug.
You may also be interested in the following Wireless Bluetooth Headphones
|Bowers & Wilkins PX7||Bose QuietComfort 45||Sennheiser Momentum 3||Sony XM4 Headphones|