LOVEVERY Play Gym
The Lovevery Play Gym is first play gym for all your baby’s learning stages and exploration | Designed by experts for baby’s developing brain.
This Play Gym provides everything to stimulate your baby visuals, to explore their touch and curiosity discovery as their little self starts to emerge. It includes everything you need–from batting to teething to learning to focus–for your baby’s first year of play.
A whole year of play in one box.
Highlights of Lovevery The Play Gym
The Lovevery Play Gym is designed for ages 0+, from infant to toddler.
- Sustainably-sourced wooden legs for stability.
- 2 minute setup and take down, no tools required.
- Educational, gross motor and sensory development
- Five development zones on the baby Play Mat that reveal or conceal to prevent over stimulation and promote learning:
- Learning to focus;
- Making sounds;
- How things feel;
- Hiding and finding;
- Exploring colors.
- System of Black and White, Objects, Faces, and Mirror Cards that can be interchanged in the Learn to Focus zone.
How does your baby learn motor skills with this Play Gym?
- Baby-tested removable accessories for stage-based motor development:
- Organic Cotton High Contrast Montessori Ball,
- Sustainably-sourced Wooden Batting Ring, and
- Organic Cotton Teether with BPA-free Silicone Ring.
- Converts to play fort with Play Space Cover for imaginative play.
- Play Guide with inspiration and activities from child development specialists.
Lovevery Play Gym is designed To Be Baby Safe
- Learning Cards printed with soy ink
- Water-based non-toxic finishes.
- Teething toys made with 100% organic cotton
- Lovevery Play Mat made with machine-washable polyester materials batch tested to be non-toxic and baby safe
- Plastic and silicone components manufactured without BPA and phthalates
- Product size (inches): 24h x 38w x 43l with mat zones closed; 24h x 50w x 47l with mat zones open.
- Patent pending baby play mat
- Style may vary
Product Awards for Lovevery Play Gym
|Red Dot Award for Product Design
Winner April, 2018
|Parents’ Choice Gold Award
Winner May, 2018
|The Bump Best of Baby Award 2019
Winner April, 2019
Features | LOVEVERY Play Gym
FROM TUMMYTIME TO PLAY FORT
Nothing is more important than your baby’s physical, cognitive, visual and motor learning. From lifting their head as a newborn to hide-and-seek as a toddler, The LOVEVERY Play Gym provides a whole year of play. Style may vary.
LOVEVERY PLAY GYM GROWS WITH YOUR BABY
5 development zones on the Play Mat reveal or conceal to prevent overstimulation, teach focus, sound making, encourage sensory exploration, hiding and finding, and exploring colors.
LEARNING THROUGH PLAY
Includes a guide for age appropriate activities to promote brain and motor skill development. It also comes with :
- Removable accessories for stage based learning;
- Organic ball,
- Lovevery teether,
- Sustainable wood batting toy,
- 4 interchangeable learning card sets.
EASY SET UP AND TAKE DOWN
The Play Gym by Lovevery is crafted using 100% baby-safe materials. FSC-certified wood and organic cotton mouthable teether and removable accessories. Sustainably-sourced wooden legs for stability and a 2 minute setup and take down with no tools required.
LIFETIME LOST PARTS PROMISE
Lovevery is a company by parents for parents. In case you ever lose anything (or just want to freshen up your set), we provide replacement parts for sale through Lovevery’s customer service team-down to that one piece you just can’t find.
Designed To Be Baby Safe | Easy to Setup and Take Down | Support Baby Learning Development – Lovevery Play Gym
- Product Dimensions : 44 x 38 x 24 inches
- Item model number : 9000001
- Maximum Weight Recommendation : 25 Pounds
- Material Type : Teething toys made with 100% organic cotton. Fabric
- Material Composition : Cotton
- Style : Play Gym
- Batteries required : No
- Specification Met : Certified frustration-free
- Is Portable : Yes
- Item Weight : 7.6 pounds
- Care Instructions : Play Mat made with machine-washable O20 batch tested to be non-toxic and baby safe. polyester materials
What Some Customers Say About Their Experience with LOVEVERY Play Gym | Reviews
LOVEVERY Play Gym Review | Is the play gym worth the money? what is its quality? Does this play mat meet the baby safety standard?
★★★★★ Baby Loves it
Reviewed in the United States on September 27, 2023
I registered for this thinking idk it looks so simple for SO expensive… but my aunt in law bought for us and omg our baby loves this. He looks at & utilizes everything he can in it so far. He gets hyped, vocalizes, concentrates, smiles, & moves. We can visually tell he is working on coordination. A full on workout of his brain & body. What I love about it the most is that it doesn’t seem overstimulating at all. It’s simple yet complex AND it’s not an ugly rainbowy hunk of plastic in our space. That’s a bonus. We have a few things from this company. They’re expensive but (sigh) they’re wonderful.
★★★★★ My baby enjoys this playgym
Reviewed in the United States on September 19, 2023
My baby started playing with this play gym around 3 months old. She was too tiny to reach the toys so I placed her on a boppy. She learned how to grab with this play gym. She is now 4 months old and loves tummy time while looking at herself in the mirror. I place her in the different stations on her stomach and she enjoys touching/looking at the different materials/colors. This play gym is very easy to assemble, only took me a few minutes. It is best to get this play gym early on so your infant can start on tummy time and start looking at high contrast pictures.
★★★☆☆ My baby can’t reach the toys
Reviewed in the United States on September 12, 2023
I like this, but I've had to come up with ways to lower the toys on my own because there is no way to configure them so baby can reach all of them at the same time. The spots where you hang toys are in odd spots and the ties are too short. If he can reach one, he can't reach the other two. For the price tag of this toy gym I wouldn't expect to have to rig it up that way. The mirror cards that come with are cheap and he can't see himself in them. We have the lovevery subscription which came with a higher quality mirror in his 3-4 month box so we use that instead. I like that there are no annoying songs or noises that come out of this mat, but I don't necessarily find it developmently helpful if he can't bat or grab at the toys.
★★★★★ Newborn entertainment
Reviewed in the United States on September 6, 2023
OK so this is a little pricey, but it’s absolutely the best quality and it comes with a book that tells you all kinds of things you can do and the different stages and ages for your baby. I love that when she’s bigger, I can turn it into a play tent for her. It is so much nicer than all the colorful ones that you see on here it looks classy in a nursery.
★★★★★ Worth the hype
Reviewed in the United States on August 14, 2023
Didn’t buy it until my second child because I resisted getting Lovevery boxes until my first child was 10 months. I wish I had just gotten it sooner.
I love that the toys by this brand are colorful yet complement the “Montessori” style of teaching. (We also watch Disney+ in this house so there’s no way we’d ever go full Montessori). My 3 year old actually loves spending time with his baby brother in this play gym, and he was so familiar with how the toys should work. It’s really sweet to see him interacting with the baby, even pointing out things to look wt on the cards or playoff with the sensory zones off the main mat.
You may also be interested in the following Play Gym
Baby Einstein Play Mat | Caterpillar and Friends Play Gym – Large & Soft Play Mat for Your Baby to Explore Safely
Skip Hop Activity Gym | Treetop Friends Baby Play Mat and Infant Gym – Engages Baby with Friendly Faces and Multi-Sensory Features