The Evenflo Chase is a forward facing-harnessed car seat holding children from 22-40 pounds (height: 28-50″ ) that also can be converted to a belt-positioning booster for children from 40-110 pounds (height: 43-57″ ). In addition to 4 shoulder harness and 2 crotch strap positions, this seat’s innovative design adjusts to fit your child’s needs as they continue to grow. Accredited as a “Best Bet” by the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety, the Chase’s auto adjusting belt path assists in properly positioning a vehicle lap’s shoulder belt across your child’s shoulder to provide optimal safety. We’ve designed and tested the Chase’s structural integrity to withstand approximately two times the energy of the Federal Crash Test Standard. It also exceeds Evenflo’s own rigorous side impact testing standards. . Your child will also appreciate that the integrated cup holders to keep their snacks and drinks secure. The soft, machine washable seat pad allows for easy cleanup of any messes. The lightweight design comes equipped with an easy to use LATCH system, including tether, for easy installation and movement between multiple vehicles. The Evenflo Chase 2-in-1 Harness Booster Car Seat for infants and toddlers is designed, engineered, tested, molded and assembled in the United States. For almost a century, Evenflo has been a leader in safety, innovation and education. The Evenflo Chase adheres to that mission in providing a convertible car seat that combines safety, comfort and ease for the ultimate value in child restraints. Never attach two lower anchor connectors to one vehicle lower anchor bar.
- DO NOT lubricate or immerse in water any part of this child restraint, unless rinsing is permitted
- Plastic and metal parts may be wiped clean with mild soap and water and dried with a soft cloth. Do not use abrasive cleaners or solvents.
- Take care not to damage any labels.
- The harness can be wiped clean with mild soap and water. Allow harness to air dry.
- Machine wash the seat pad separately in cold water, delicate cycle. Tumble dry 10 to 15 minutes on low heat.
- Periodically inspect and clean the restraint’s crotch buckle of food, liquids, and other debris to ensure proper latching. Place the buckle in a cup of warm water and gently agitate the buckle back and forth. Press the red button several times while the buckle is in the water. Do not submerge the harness strap. To avoid damage to the buckle, do not clean the buckle with soap or detergents and do not use a lubricant.
- This 2-in-1 Combination Booster Car Seat fitting children from 22-110 lbs. converts from a 5-point harnessed to belt-positioning car seat allowing for extended use for your child
- Up-Front Harness Adjust: Central, front access to harness adjuster provides an easy way to adjust child’s harness for an accurate, snug fit
- This lightweight Combination Booster Car Seat comes equipped for LATCH systems allowing for easy installation and transfer between multiple vehicles. Do not use abrasive cleaners or solvents.
- Buckle Positions: 2 crotch buckle positions to adjust for more seating space as child grows
- Integrated cup holders keep drinks close without increasing the width of the car seat, allowing multiple car seats to fit your back seat. Harness booster age at least two years of age. Fit tip: childs ears are below top of child restraint headrest. Seat belt booster age at least four years of age