FITINDEX Scale – Bluetooth Body Fat Measurement
FITINDEX Scale ES-26M is your Smart healthy assistant, which can measure 13 body metrics to show on FITINDEX APP and can also sync with Fitness APP | The bluetooth body fat scale that is trusted by many.
This Bluetooth Scale supports you and your family to share one scale to manage health metrics and improve health conditions. Keep you and your family healthy.
Features of Fitindex Scale
Fitindex Scale comes with integration with many of your favorite fitness & health applications. Its own Fitindex APP features support and measurement that you would want in your fitness program.
- Sync with Fitness APP like Apple Health, Google Fit, and Fitbit APP
- Sync 13 measuring health metrics
- Support multiple users to share one digital scale to record their own data on APP
- Connect FITINDEX wireless Bluetooth scale via Bluetooth 4.0
- Support for Android 4.3, IOS 7.0 or above smartphones
Fitindex Smart Scale Measure Range
Fitindex offers the following :
- One scale, unlimited users
- Share data with friends or family
- Stand on the scale with bare feet, touching 4 electrode areas uniformly, and sync all metrics to the app within 10s!
13 KEY body composition metrics
- Body Weight,
- Body Fat %,
- Water %,
- Skeletal Muscle,
- Fat-free Body Weight,
- Subcutaneous Fat,
- Visceral Fat,
- Muscle Mass,
- Bone Mass,
- Basal Metabolism,
- Body Age.
Fitindex Scale Calibration Is Easy
How do I calibrate my Fitindex Scale to ensure accurate and consistent reading?
To ensure accurate weighing results, please place the scale on a hard flat surface during use. Avoid surfaces like carpet or linoleum which may affect the weighing accuracy.
Instructions for scale calibration
- Step on the scale gently to let the display show turn on
- Next, step off the scale and wait for the display to show “CAL” (entering calibration mode)
- When the display changes to “0.0”, please step on the scale again.
- The display will now show your weight measurement.
- Please step off once the displayed “weight results” is showing a consistent reading.
*Important notice: Every time you step on the scale for weight measurement, please ensure your feet are touching the 4 electrode areas uniformly. This helps the Fitindex scale to detect bio-impedance.
Product Specifications of Fitindex Scale
The FITINDEX Bluetooth Body Fat Scale is equipped with four high-precision sensors and four electrodes. This design helps to ensure a quick and accurate body composition analysis.
- The surface is made of 5 mm tempered glass
- The bottom is made of quality ABS plastic.
Model : Fitindex Scale ES-26M Weight Unit: lb/kg / st (Switch the unit via FITINDEX App) Maximum weight: 396lb/180kg Division: 0.2lb / 0.05kg Display: LED Backlight Product size: 260*260*25 mm (10.2 x 10.2 x 0.96inch) Batteries: 3 x 1.5V AAA
This scale syncs with your favorite fitness apps. You can set up FITINDEX app to share data with Apple Health, Google Fit, Samsung Health, or Fitbit App!
For Best Use :
- Please input your personal information accurately on APP to ensure optimized measuring results.
- Place the body fat scale on a hard, flat surface during use. Using the weighing scale on a soft surface – like carpet or linoleum. This is because the surface may affect the accuracy of the body scale readings.
- Use the weight scale while barefoot. The weighing scale cannot measure body fat percentage if you wear shoes or socks.
- Please keep your feet dry and bare when touching the four electrode areas.
- Body Fat Percentage measurement is intended for users between 10 and 80 years old.
- Body scale is just for family daily use and should not be used for medical usage. You should consult a professional doctor when undertaking any diet or exercise program.
- If you need athlete mode, please choose it in your profile.
Buy Now | FITINDEX Bluetooth Body Fat Scale
Watch this Official “Fitindex Scale Feature Walkthrough”
Have this “Fitindex Scale – Bluetooth Body Fat Measurement” delivered to you
1 x Fitindex Bluetooth Scale 1 x User Manual 3 x 1.5V AAA Batteries
Frequently Asked Questions
Are the Fitindex scales accurate?
It’s compact and light and can be slid under almost anywhere. Setup and connecting it to the app was super easy. All the info calculated and shown on the app are pretty accurate.
One Buyer ‘Jenny’ commented: ” I mainly got this scale to track my body fat percentage. My gym recently got one of the Inbody Scan machines that run around $8k and my trainers can’t believe how close the numbers of my scale are to the ones the inbody gave.”
You may be interested in the following Body Fat Weight Scale
Other Buyers have also viewed these product(s)