Metene Thermometer – Forehead and Ear Thermometer Medical | Protect Your Family From Fever
” Our mission is to give you some peace of mind when your baby comes down with a fever. “
Metene Thermometer Infrared Digital Suitable For Baby, Infant, Toddler and Adults
If you have a baby, you would know the importance of having a good thermometer. This Metene Thermometer is equipped with advanced medical infrared technology for temperature measurement accuracy and reliability.
The Product Features of Metene Thermometer For Fever
- Dual mode use(Forehead or ear detection)
- 1 Second measurement time
- Fever warning
- 20 readings memory recall
How to get accurate reading temperature with Metene Medical Forehead and Ear Thermometer ?
- Please ensure the measurement position is correct. For example in measuring forehead temperature, do not place the thermometer probe anywhere else except at the centre of your forehead or temple.
- Do make sure the thermometer probe (with cover) is in good contact with the forehead before pressing the “Head” button to take an instant body temperature reading. As for measuring ear temperature, please ensure the probe is properly inserted into ear. These are recommended practices to obtain accurate reading each time.
Metene thermometer Instructions – how to change from Celsius to Fahrenheit
Metene Thermometer Celsius to Fahrenheit Switch
- Press the button “Ear” and hold for 8 to 12 seconds till the screen changes from —℃ to —F.
- Press the Ear buttons once again.
- After a few seconds, the thermometer will turn off.
- The Metene Thermometer is now in Fahrenheit temperature measurement mode.
Specifications of Infrared Forehead and Ear Fever Thermometer by Metene
- Operating Conditions: 50°F to 104°F (10°C to 40°C); ≤80%RH, non-condensing
- Atmospheric Pressure: 860 hPa to 1060 hPa
- Measurement Range: 32°F-212°F (0.0°C-100°C)
- Measurement Resolution: 0.1°F (0.1°C)
- Package List:
- 1 X Forehead and Ear Thermometer
- 1 X Portable Case
- 1 X User Manual
- Product Dimensions : 5.71 x 1.77 x 1.38 inches
- Item model number : JPD-FR401
- Batteries : 2 AAA batteries required. (included)
- Item Weight : 1.6 ounces
The “Forehead” measurement mode is recommended for infant and toddler below 13 months. Please read the included instruction manual carefully to avoid any misuse and keep it for future reference. It is normal to obtain a slight variation in temperature readings when taking temperatures from different parts of the body.
This device is not intended to substitute any advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this product for self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem . Please contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem.
Why Choose This Metene Infrared Digital Thermometer Suitable For Baby, Infant, Toddler and Adults by Metene ?
FOREHEAD AND EAR MODE
Metene Thermometer is convenient to use either of the detection mode from Forehead to Ear, depending on your family need to take body temperature.
ACCURACY and RELIABILITY
Equipped with advanced medical infrared technology for accuracy and reliability. This thermometer is subject to clinical test to confirm its consistency and reliability.
This Thermometer by Metene can store and recall up to 20 readings to help you track the trend of body temperature.
FAST AND ACCURATE READINGS
With 2 buttons Head and Ear, the Metene thermometer provides fast clinical accurate instant temperature within 1 second and precise reading. A loud beep will notify you once a temperature reading is captured.
What You Will Get | Product Content
- 1x Metene Fever Thermometer,
- 1x Storage bag,
- 2x AAA Batteries,
- 1x User Manual ,
- Free replacement if any quality issue for 12 months after the day of purchase.
You may be interested in the following Fever Thermometer
Related Article : How to correlate different fever temperature by ear, forehead and forehead thermometer(s) ?
How To Tell A Fever With Digital Thermometer
Do you know that fever temperature measurement by ear thermometer and rectal thermometer is the most accurate ?
Why is there a different temperature reading between ear/rectal, forehead and oral measurement method ? Read this article to find out.