St Petersburg White Nights Watercolor: 36 Pan Set
” Let the light of White Nights shine into your paintings! “
This world-famous brand of artists’ quality watercolor paints has been produced in Russia by the St Petersburg Company since 1934.
- White Nights are extra fine watercolors. It is manufactured using the highest grade of the finest pigment particles plus gum arabic and even honey!
- Three-quarters of this range’s paints are single-pigment and lightfast. This pan watercolor set comes with guarantees quality for beginners and pros!!
- Contains the following colors: (the manufacturer reserves the right to change colors so colors may vary):
- 100 Zinc White, 203 Cadmium Lemon,
- 201 Cadmium Yellow Medium,
- 218 Yellow Ochre,
- 216 Golden,
- 217 Golden Deep,
- 215 Hanza Yellow,
- 323 Ruby,
- 302 Cadmium Red Light,
- 320 Orange Lake,
- 321 English Red,
- 324 Quinocridone Rose,
- 319 Carmine (hue),
- 313 Madder Lake Red Light,
- 609 Quinocridone Lilac,
- 607 Violet,
- 507 Turquoise Blue,
- 511 Ultramarine,
- 513 Blue,
- 508 Cobalt Blue,
- 502 Cobalt Blue Spectral,
- 516 Indigo,
- 503 Ceruleum Blue,
- 718 Yellow – Green,
- 713 Emerald Green,
- 725 Green (Russian),
- 727 Olive Green,
- 704 Oxide of Chromium,
- 405 Raw Sienna,
- 406 Burnt Sienna,
- 418 Umber,
- 408 Burnt Umber,
- 412 Mars Brown,
- 413 Sepia,
- 805 Neutral Tint,
- 812 Paynes Grey
Features – White Nights Watercolor
- Artists’ quality watercolor paints
- Easily mixable and lightfast
- Whole Pans
- Set of 36
Product Specifications of St Petersburg White Nights Watercolor – 36 Colors
- Paint Type : Watercolor
- Brand : WHITE NIGHTS
- Color : White
- Specific Uses For Product : Interior
- Finish Type : Flatt / Matte
- Package Information : Box
- Size : 1/2700
- Item Form : Liquid
- Color Code : Assorted
- Exterior Finish : Zinc
What Some Customers Say About Their experience with White Nights Watercolor | Reviews
White Nights Watercolor Reviews | Is it good and enjoyable to use ? Is it portable for travel use ? Is this Watercolor pan set worth it ?
★★★★☆ Great watercolors, few issues
Reviewed in the United States on September 29, 2022
I love painting with these watercolors. There are so many colors that it's easy to mix them, and the paints themselves work well with wet-on-wet techniques. One problem I had with them was that the paints would stick to the mixing tray and fall out of their slots when I opened my palette. I had to glue the separate pans into the palette to stop this from happening.
★★★★★ Awesome… Thank you
Reviewed in the United States on September 23, 2022
this is an excellent product.
★★★★★ Love these paintings done in the open air
Reviewed in the United States on February 4, 2022
These are unbelievably creamy.. Application is smooth. I've tested several brands in the past and I prefer Daniel Smith and Van Gogh.
But I can't say enough after doing a swatch page with these whole pans. Some pigments are heavier than others, but the colors I get are rich and useful for what I want to do. I would recommend these because the watercolors are rich, creamy, and a good deal.
You may also be interested in the following
|Watercolor Pencils Amazrock||Faber Castell Watercolor Pencil||Prismacolor Premier Colored Pencil Sets||Arches Cold Press Watercolor Paper||Bee Watercolor Paper|
Others Have Also Looked At These Watercolor Related Articles
1. Many are interested in jumpstarting their watercolor art by drawing cats. You may be curious to find out cat painting easy ideas to make your art amazing.
2. You might want to find out which five best watercolor pencils the Amazrock Brands Editorial Team thought were worth your consideration.