Intex Krystal Clear Sand Filter Pump for Above Ground Pools | 14″
Krystal Clear Sand Filter Pump, 110-120V with Built-in GFCI
6 Functions of Intex Krystal Clear Filter Pump
- Drain and close system
Automatic Operation With Digital Timer
This Intex Filter Pump features a digital timer to automatically switch on/off the pump daily.
You can easily setup 1 to 12 hour pre-set cycles to instruct the pump to run up to 12 hours each day.
The Filter Pump Set includes a strainer basket for pre-filtering, making cleaning really easy. It also prolongs the lifespan of the sand.
The Pressure Gauge helps you monitor water pressure during backwashing.
Built-in GFCI (Ground-Fault Circuit Interrupter)
Comes with 25ft power cord with built-in GFCI, a fast-acting circuit breaker designed to cut off electric power in the event of a ground-fault within millisecond. This is a safety protection mechanism.
Intex Hydro AerationTM Technology
Included is 1x Hydro Aeration Technology inlet fitting. This revolutionary water aeration techniques by Intex offers benefits to your backyard above ground pool :
- Improved circulation and circulation
- Improved water clarity
- Increased negative ions at the water surface (kills harmful bacteria)
Specifications & Features | Krystal Clear Sand Filter Pump by Intex
- Model : SF70110-2
- Tank Size : 14 inch (360mm)
- Sand Capacity : 77lb (35kg) #20 Silica
- Glass media capacity: 55lb (25kg)
- Pump Motor : 0.6 HP
- Pump flow Rate: 2800 GPH
- System flow Rate: 2,150 GPH (8.0m3 / hour)
- Pool Size / Water Capacity : Min. 5,500 Gallons (20.8m3), Max 17,200 Gallons (65.1m3)
- 6 function control – enables pool owner to filter, backwash, rinse, recirculate, drain & close system
- 24 hour automatic timer
- Strainer basket – easy cleaning, prolongs life of sand
- Hydro aeration technology is incorporated into the filter pump for improved circulation and filtration, improved water clarity and increased negative ions at the water surface
- 2-Years Limited Manufacturer’s Warranty
You may be interested in the following