Silver Black Velvet Brushes WC-3000S Watercolor Short Handle Brush Set, 3 Per Pack
Silver Black Velvet brushes are unique blend of natural squirrel hair and black synthetic filament for spring and responsiveness.
Silver Black Velvet Watercolor Brushes
This Black Velvet watercolor short handle brush set is 3 piece set includes each 1 script liner, 3/4 oval wash and round 8 size brushes.
- Creates ideal working tools for the watercolorist, silk painter, and artists working with inks, dyes, acrylics or gouache.
- Measures 11-inch length by 3-inch width by 1/2-inch height.
Silver Brush WC-3000S Black Velvet – 3 Brushes Script Liner Size 1, Oval Wash 34 Inch, and Round Brush Size 8
Features of Silver Black Velvet Brushes | Gouache Brush Set, Set of 3 Brushes, Script Liner Size 1, Oval Wash 3/4 Inch, and Round Brush Size 8
Squirrel hair holds large amounts of color and releases it with perfect control. This soft blend allows multiple layer glazing without disturbing previous colors.
- Black Velvet watercolor short handle brush 3 piece set
- Black Velvet brushes are a unique blend of natural squirrel hair and black synthetic filament
- The brushes are made with squirrel hair. Black Velvet Brushes are known to hold large amounts of color and releases it with perfect control
- The set includes each 1 script liner, 3/4 oval wash and round 8 size brushes
- Creates ideal working tools for the watercolorist, silk painter, and artists working with inks, dyes, acrylics or gouache
Product Specifications | Silver Black Velvet Brushes WC-3000S
- Size : 3 Pc
- Material : Synthetic
- Brand : Silver Brush Limited
- Paint Type : Watercolor
- Product Dimensions : 11 x 3 x 0.5 inches
- Item Weight : 0.64 ounces
About Silver Brush Brand
Silver Brush Limited is a brand that understands true craftsmanship. They began as a small business and quickly expanded.
They serve artists by offering our superior products worldwide. Their Black Velvet series is a product line specifically tailored to fit the needs of watercolor artists. Each Black Velvet watercolor brush is designed to offer optimal performance when working with watercolor, gouache, ink, and dyes.
Artists know Silver for their sleek, fashionable, and functional Black Velvet watercolor brushes and are those who truly appreciate premium art supplies. Each watercolor brush in the Black Velvet product line is crafted by an experienced artisan who understands the high-quality brushes needed by skilled artists.
Brush Quality That Artists Trust
You may paint each masterpiece with assurance knowing that professional craftsmen have labored tirelessly to present you with the finest watercolor artist brushes money can buy. The bristles of these artist brushes are made from a combination of synthetics and natural squirrel hair.
Watercolor brushes made from squirrel hair soak up paint well, so you may avoid frequent reloading. The additional synthetic fibers guarantee a sharp point every time you use a brush. You can use the squirrel hair and synthetic fiber blend to either build up or lighten various layers of color.
The short acrylic or wooden handle will let you to focus on your creative project. The ferrule is composed of nickel-plated brass and triple-crimped epoxy. This extends the life of the brush by decreasing the likelihood of water damage.
Make sure to clean it well after using Silver watercolor brushes. Run the brush through warm water while the watercolors are still wet. Next, lay the brushes flat to dry once the running water has taken the color off it, . Don’t let a Black Velvet brush soak in water for too long, as this can damage the handle.
Watch your dreams come to life with Black Velvet brushes.
You may also like other Brush Set from Silver
|Silver SLM Watercolor Brush Set|
You may also be interested in the following Art & Brush Set
Craftamo Acrylic Paint Brush Set | Use as Watercolor Brushes, Face Paint Brushes, and Acrylic Paintbrushes – 15pc Set
Others Have Also Viewed These Watercolor Painting Related Articles
- Are you interested to find out our list of Best Watercolor Pencils
- How to draw a cat | Watercolor pencil tutorial video