Faber Castel Polychromous Colored Pencils Set – 60 Artist Quality Color Pencils in Reusable Tin
Faber Castel Polychromos Colored Pencils – ARTIST | Professionals and amateurs alike recognize their superior quality and place a high value on them all over the world. Whether they’re being used for graphics, artistic freestyle, or the precise representation of plans, the high-quality standards of the Polychromos colored pencils show through.
Features of Faber-Castell Polychromes Artists’ Color Pencils
- Faber Castel Polychromos Colored Pencils Set In Metal Tin 60pc
- Acid-free. Imported
- Conforms to ASTM D 4236
- Color pencils can be laid down with delicate or strong strokes to unfold their vibrant colors
- Soft, vibrant color laydown
- Water-resistant and smudge-proof
- Break-resistant (SV bonded) leads
- High-quality acid-free pigments in bright colors
- Unsurpassed lightfastness (resistance to fading)
- Easily blended
- Made in Germany
Break Resistant Leads
Secural bonding process (SV) strengthens the leads to resist breakage while providing sharp fine lines and excellent point retention.
The leads are bonded to prevent breakage. They can be perfectly combined with graphite pencils.
This package contains sixty 3.8mm colored pencils in a wide range of colors within one 7-1/4×12-5/8×7/8 inch tin case.
Vibrant, Easy-to-Blend Colors
- Buttery smooth color laydown.
- Polychromos Pencils an be easily blended for layered effects, highlights and transitions
- The oil-based lead of Polychromos Color Pencils allows for seamless blending without the waxy bloom that occurs with wax-based color pencils.
- Manufacturer: Faber-Castel
- Brand: Faber-Castell
- Item Weight: 1.69 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 0.5 x 12.75 x 7.5 inches
- Item model number: 110060
- Size: 60 Count (Pack of 1)
You may also be interested in the following Colored Pencils Set
|Faber Castell Watercolor Pencils | Albrecht Durer 24 Tin Pack||Ashleigh Nicole Arts Woodless Colored Pencils | 36 Colors Set||Colored Watercolor Pencils – 36 Set by Amazrock|
The following Articles may be of interest
1. What is the difference between wax vs oil colored pencils?
2. Many are interested in jumpstarting their watercolor art by drawing cats. You may be curious to find out cat painting easy ideas to make your art amazing.
3. Also view how to draw a fox step by step with water-soluble colored pencil tutorial & video.
4. You might want to find out which five best watercolor pencils the Amazrock Brands Editorial Team thought were worth your consideration.