Watercolor Painting Tutorial 26-Mar-2018.
We are pleased to collaborate with Lindsay Weirich (Popular artist behind Art & Craft Youtube channel “The Frugal Crafter“).
In this video tutorial, Lindsay demonstrates how to draw a fox painting using Amazrock Watercolor Pencils. You will hear her fun brand of drawing up the fox in the watercolor painting tutorial. It is absolutely delightful to see her showing the techniques and tips in real-time on achieving the drawing and painting effects.
Please check out this set of 36 watercolor pencils from AMAZROCK which is of good quality and affordability. The Amazrock watercolor pencils set provides 36 vibrant colors in a reusable pencil case wrap. The Amazrock set was on a current discounted sale price instead of the regular $47.98. They even offered an additional discount off coupon on their product page during promotional period.
Watch the Watercolor Painting Tutorial in real time – how to paint a fox.
Art Supplies used in watercolor painting tutorial demonstration:
- Watercolor Pencils (Amazrock)
- Color No. 116 – Storm Cloud
- Color No. 47 – Jade
- Color No. 71 – Prussian Blue
- Color No. 82 – Deep Violet
- Color No. 33 – Rasberry
- Color No. 20 – Pumpkin
- Color No. 17 – Mustard
- Color No. 85 – Ginger Brown
- Color No. 89 – Saddle Brown
- Color No. 111 – Timberwood
- Paper 6″x9″ 140# 100% cotton Aquabee Watercolor Paper
- Watercolor brushes *I recommend small synthetic golden taklon brushes such as Royal & Langnickel Aqualon or Majestic
- Water bucket, paper towel and a board to tape your paper down to
- Printable pattern
- Reference Photo
Check out for the latest Giveaway Contest by Amazrock.